Keep an eye on your vision health. Even if you think you have perfect vision, an annual eye test can be one of the best things you can do to protect the overall health and wellness of you and your loved ones.
As many common eye diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic eye disease and age-related mascular degeneration often have no warning signs, an eye test is the only way to detect these diseases in their early stages… And we are here to make sure your eyes are in perfect shape!
How does it work?
– We get an understanding about you and your eye history (visit reason, eye history, medical history, parents eye and medical history)
– We check your vision and get your measures
– We do some color tests and get to know more about your eyes
– We check if you need reading glasses/prescription as we offer premium quality reading lenses
– You can get your contact lenses as per your prescription
– Our experts help you fit your new lenses
– You get Recommendations from our eye advisors on what spx best suits you
How often should you get your eyes tested? Ideally twice a year. Our eye care professionals will tell you if you need to schedule an eye test more than twice a year.
*Eye test is allowed for kids starting; 12 years old in UAE, 14 years old in Qatar & Kuwait and 10 Years old in KSA*
Don’t put it off, schedule an eye test today! Know your nearest MAGRABi store to get your free eye test!