Set out below are the terms and conditions of the M Club program owned and operated by MAGRABi based in Cairo, Egypt.
These terms and conditions form the basis of the M Club loyalty program and explain the mechanisms of collection and use of M Club Points and the different program aspects.
Earning and/or usage of any benefits or rewards offered as a part of the M Club will be deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions. It is the M Club’s member’s own responsibility to read and understand them.
These terms and conditions are effective as of the date of publication and shall apply all throughout the membership period. MAGRABi may, at its sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions. Such modifications will be communicated on M Club’s page.
M Club is a unique and diversified loyalty program created to give back to our loyal customers and honor them with an exclusive MAGRABi experience. Enrolled members will be able to earn and accumulate Reward Points every time they make a purchase at any MAGRABi store in: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Lebanon, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait.
The accumulated Reward Points can be redeemed for any products at any MAGRABi store with in the enrolled country.
MAGRABi has redesigned its loyalty program, M Club, to deliver the most rewarding and engaging experience to its customers at all times. MAGRABi’s new reward program and branding as well as its dedicated medical care and customer service strive to provide its customers with a comprehensive and immersive experience in every country it is present in.
Member Enrolment Eligibility
All MAGRABi customers in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Lebanon, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait are eligible to enroll. Enrollment is tied to the purchases made in any MAGRABi store.
M Club Benefits
M Club aims to help you feel and look your absolute best by providing you with a high–end personalized service. Here are a few of the many benefits you can enjoy with M Club:
– Earning Points from all purchases including promotional products in all MAGRABi stores
– Special invitations to exclusive events
– Special Home Delivery
– Free eye checkups
– Personalized Cases
– Early reminders and private showings before sales and promotional events
– Private showings for new releases and exclusive collections
How to become a member
All you have to do is head to any MAGRABi store make a purchase and provide us with your basic contact information in order to create an account. We will immediately issue a unique M Club Membership Number for you and share it with you through an SMS message.
Points earning scheme
Your point earning depends on your M Club membership level and the country where your purchase was made. Check out the below earning scheme to find out how many points you can accumulate every time you shop with us.
When are points redeemable?
If your member account is active and you have accumulated 1,000 Reward Points or more you can start exchanging your points for purchases.
Points redemption scheme
Our redemption scheme is pertinent to the country your membership was issued in. The below table gives you a better idea of the monetary redemption value of 1000 points in the various countries we are present in.
Suspension or Cancellation of Membership:
– MAGRABi reserves the right to terminate the membership at any time if any of these terms & conditions are not complied with or if a member in any way abuses the M Club membership, and additionally in the following event(s):
o Any fraudulent acts committed by member.
– Points rewarded to a member either before or after the date of a fraud shall be subject to review and possible cancellation.
o Points redeemed by a member in the form of a product(s) or services either before or after the date of a fraud shall be subject to review and may be liable to return the product(s) in its unused, undamaged state or paying for the same in Local currency as per country of conducted transactions or may be liable to pay the fees and charges of received services.
– In case of termination of a membership initiated by a member, accumulated points will become invalid.
– In the event of suspension, termination or cancellation of a membership, MAGRABi reserves the right to use any accumulated points to pay off any outstanding debts/balance.
– MAGRABi reserves the right to accept /reject any refund requests for returned items that were eligible for earning points under the M Club points system.
Reward Points are valid for life given at least one purchase is made at any MAGRABi store every 18 months. If that time lapses, your points will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them.
M Club’s refund and exchange Policy is governed by MAGRABi’s refund policy.
How to get upgraded
Your membership gets upgraded as per the below spend criteria over a period of 18 months:
– 2500 SAR or equivalent in local currencies for a Silver upgrade.
– 5000 SAR or equivalent in local currencies for a Gold upgrade.
Buying a Membership Upgrade
The only way to get an upgrade is to use the M Club membership to purchase and earn more points.
– It is the member’s full responsibility to notify of any changes to his/her personal details which includes mobile number, address, etc.
– MAGRABi is not responsible for the loss of a membership number or points resulting from a failure to update personal details by logging to M Club’s page or by contacting our contact center.
– By enrolling in M Club Loyalty Program, you agree to receive all transactional and promotional SMS and email communication from MAGRABi.
– If you do not wish to receive MAGRABi communication, you can unsubscribe from receiving promotional email and SMS; however, you cannot unsubscribe from transactional SMS and email communication.
– If you unsubscribe from promotional SMS & email communication, you will still receive communication for your M Club account status, your M Club benefits, M Club News & Updates and your purchases from MAGRABi.
– If a member shows any signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, he/she stands the risk of losing accrued points. MAGRABi has the right to suspend or terminate his/her membership immediately.
– If any fraudulent activity is suspected or detected, MAGRABi reserves the right to take necessary legal action. In addition, members may be liable for monetary losses sustained by MAGRABi, including litigation costs and damages.
– The gathered information about the use of the loyalty program will be entered into the files of MAGRABi. This data is for internal use only – to help provide more focused, relevant services to our customers
– Personal information such as the address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, as well as demographic and other relevant information, will never be disclosed (shared, sold or divulged) to third parties unless authorized by the member by participating in a program/service offered by a third party or is required to do so by law. M Club will maintain personal information and a member’s business activities in accordance with our usual strict security and confidentiality standards.
Changes in terms and conditions:
– MAGRABi has all rights to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions pertaining to M Club at any time without any prior notice.
– MAGRABi has all rights to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions pertaining to M Club without liability of whatever nature to any M Club member.
– For up-to-date terms and conditions, Members should refer to M Club’s page.
– M Club shall endeavor to provide points earning, redemption, and related services with minimum disruptions.
– M Club cannot always guarantee the functioning of these services without disruptions, and cannot be held liable for any operational, process-related and system errors that may occur when providing any of M Club membership services.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt, and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cairo in Egypt as the Program is managed and owned by MAGRABi– Egypt